ChangeUp Media applies its core competencies in media and subject matter expertise to assist clients across three primary areas:
Digital Content Creation
- “Blog” Content: We create compelling, substantive content to promote your brand/work, including leveraging existing materials by re-packaging in more viral forms and optimizing for sharing/social media
- Newsletter: We publish daily or weekly briefings for your readers featuring internal and external material relevant to your audience, including in-depth insights/analysis
- Podcast/Video: We launch and host podcasts as a means of promoting your work, personalities and/or organization more broadly in an alternative medium; we also create full-length video programs from concept development through hosting and production, as well as producing and/or hosting video interviews and mini-documentaries
- Writing: We help you write/edit and publish op-eds in varied publications, as well as assisting with preparing memos, speeches and books
- Research: We prepare talking points and/or general research in connection with media appearances, public speaking engagements, books, etc.
Social Media & Marketing
- Social Media Management: We draft compelling posts for social media accounts with consistent messaging and timing to expand the reach and depth of you or your organization’s following
- E-mail Marketing: We produce compelling e-mails to increase traffic, social media following, publicize media appearances, generate book/product sales, etc.
ChangeUp Media’s experience in these areas is detailed below:
Digital Content Creation
- “Blog” Content
- Developed and launched the Blaze Books vertical, generating multiple million page views
- Written extensively for publications including City Journal, Conservative Review, The Federalist, PJ Media, TheBlaze, etc.
- Produced daily memo with commentary for Glenn Beck chronicling critical/overlooked stories on economics, defense and politics incorporated into shows
- Developed, launched, hosted and produced TheBlaze Books Podcast, generating 235,000+ listens
- Developed, host and produce The Encounter Books Podcast
- Built pilot for a video political debate program, managing every element of the process from concept development and budgeting through co-hosting and producing
- Led the editorial & research process for a video educational course hosted by former Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA)
- Developed and produced several video interviews and mini-documentaries on behalf of The New Criterion
- Ghostwritten numerous op-eds for personalities in publications as diverse as Forbes, The Washington Times and Wall Street Journal to Huffington Post
- Ghostwritten extensively on behalf of New York Times bestselling author
- Conducted extensive research for multiple New York Times bestsellers on politics, defense and history
- Researched/drafted talking points for client appearances on various Fox programs, helping one client land a weekly contributor role on Varney & Co.
- Produced white papers on various national political topics on behalf of clients
Social Media Management & Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Created and managed social media accounts for TheBlaze Books, generating ~3,700 followers over a minimal number of posts
- E-mail Marketing
- Currently consult for a right-leaning PR, communications and strategy company, including drafting relevant marketing appeals